Government Funds For Your New Website

With the entire world shifting to a new digital era, websites and mobile applications have become essential. The problem is that the burden of having to invest resources that take time and effort to build a website is discouraging too many business people.


Fortunately, we have some good news!

Local and EU governments have been working on a variety of grants that will shoulder a part of that burden. Check the below two main grants that will assist you with the cost of creating a website or mobile application.



Micro Invest

The Micro invest scheme has been in place since 2010, with the main aim to encourage businesses (including start-ups, family-run businesses and self-employed) to invest in their business. This will further encourage business owners to develop, expand and innovate their business systems and their operations – including a website or mobile application.


Malta Enterprise may approve a tax credit of 45% of eligible expenses plus an additional 20% (total of 65%) for businesses operating in Gozo. You can find more information about this grant on Malta Enterprise’s website.


Business Enhanced Grant Scheme

The ERDF grant scheme is aimed to support and motivate businesses to increase their competitiveness by adopting e-commerce products such as websites and mobile applications and gain a competitive advantage through online sales and leads. If your business is eligible for the ERDF fund, you’ll benefit from a 50% on applicable expenditure with a maximum of €5,000. You can find more information in regards to the application, eligibility, and cut-off dates on the Business Enhanced website.



Where do we come into this equation?

The proper sourcing of a professional website agency is essential. At the end of the process, you’ll want to have a state-of-the-art website that will render future marketing efforts at a higher success rate and increased revenue.


Contact us today for additional information on how to benefit from these grants.



#GovernmentFunds #WebsiteGrants #FreeWebsite #MarketingFunds

Ready For The Next Big Thing

Let's Get Started!

Get Marketing Insights

Expert marketing, industry & design insights for your business.

Thank you for subscribing!

Navigate

Get Social

© JUNi Marketing. 2021  |  Website Under Continuous Changes 

JUNi Marketing,
PH, Triq Il-Hortan

Marsascala, MSK2234

Malta, Europe

+356 7939 5325

About
Services
Projects
Contact
Blogs
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
Privacy & Cookies

Services

Branding
Web Design
Web Development
More Services
Digital Marketing